VP Research, Inc. (“VP”) recognizes and respects the privacy concerns and expectations of our customers . We provide this notice to you so that you will know what kinds of information we collect about you and the circumstances in which that information may be disclosed to third parties who are not affiliates with VP.
Collection of Customer Information
We may collect non-public personal information about our customers from the following sources:
- Account application and other forms, which may include a customer’s name, address, social security number, driver’s license and information about a customer’s income, net worth, investment goals and risk tolerance.
- Account History, including information about transactions and positions in a customer’s accounts.
- Correspondence, written, telephonic or electronic between a customer and VP or service providers to VP.
Disclosure of Customer Information
We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except permitted by law. We may disclose nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to non-affiliated third parties of VP under one or more of these circumstances.
- As Authorized – if you request or authorize the disclosure of the information.
- As Permitted by Law – for example, to effect, administer or enforce a transaction, that a consumer requests, or authorizes, or in connection with processing or servicing a financial product or service that a customer requests or authorizes.
Security of Customer Information